Thursday, September 8, 2011

School starts! Hooray!


School started last week for Jesse and Michael, and Isaac started his pre-K program this week.  Hooray!

Michael had a day or two when he didn't want to go to school, but it wasn't too bad.  Or at least it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.  Michael feels his emotions strongly and I was anticipating tantrums.  Friday night after a full week of school he was sent to bed early due to some extreme grumpiness.  All-day kindergarten can be draining, I guess.

Isaac couldn't wait to start school.  He was sad that he had to wait an extra week to start.  He's in the same speech program as last year, but with different teachers.  The teachers he was with last year got moved to a different program.  But Isaac gets to ride a bus and play with toys at school.  That's all he cares about.

No comments: