So it seems that everyone else has a blog, so I thought I would try it out. "Everyone else it doing it" seems to be going on here. Actually, I thought it would be a good way to inform family of what's going on over here. I'm terrible about returning phone calls, so this might be a better way for them to keep track of us. I'm hoping it'll be particularly helpful for Curtis' side of the family since we don't see them very often.
 |
| Peter |
 |
| Isaac |
Why the name "Angels with messy faces"? The name is a knock-off of a movie titled "Angels with Dirty Faces" starring James Cagney, who plays a gangster. (I'm a fan of James Cagney. I think he looks like Matt Erdmann, a roommate Curtis had in college. I can't imagine Matt being a gangster, so it makes for entertaining viewing. It's like watching a Boy Scout turn to the dark side.)
And as any mother can tell you, children's faces are rarely clean. Maybe girls keep their faces cleaner, but I wouldn't know about that.
3 comments:
There are no frenzied rodents in this family. If you were a lemming, you'd have a facebook account and maybe even a twitter profile as well.
You know, I was just thinking about getting a Facebook account....and leaping over a cliff into the sea (all the other lemmings are doing it). Twitter just sounds dumb to me. Who is so interested in my life that they need little updates all time? Having a blog and twitter account seems redundant to me (but what do I know? I'm only just emerging from the Stone Age).
I'll toss a life vest in after you...
But seriously, there are applications that will post what you tweet onto your blog and/or send a tweet out that you've updated your blog. Apparently, this is how most normal people (read: not obsessive teens and tweens) use it. I don't use twitter & don't see much point to it - granted, I don't have a facebook account either.
Am I also going to start hearing of you getting a linked in account? I have a profile, but I don't think I've logged into it since I made it last year. (I have about a gazillion network invitations that I've done nothing with too, which is pretty bad.)
Post a Comment