| Mischievous Michael |
I hid it in Curtis' closet, and Michael found it pretty quickly. Unlike my closet, there are no shelves Michael can climb, so all he could do was look at it. And talk about it. So I decided to move it somewhere else. Michael has not found it yet, but that hasn't stopped him from trying. While I was gardening (see previous post) Michael was busy emptying two boxes full of clothes, and one of my dresser drawers. I think he may also have ransacked Curtis' closet, but it's tough to tell. He may have made it neater by mistake.
When I came inside I found one of the boxes, with clothes all over the floor. My reaction: "Who made this mess?! Michael get in here! Clean this up." I knew it was Michael because I know that deep down inside (ok, not so deep down) he's really the Tasmanian Devil*. No one else can make a mess like that. And the personality is spot on.
After making Michael clean up his mess, which involved a lot of whining by the way, I went upstairs where I promptly said: "Michael!!" I had found the second box. "Get up here! Look at this mess you made!" This is where Michael started to cry. Not because he was in trouble, but because he would have to clean up another mess.
After helping him clean up this one, I went into my bedroom where I said, "Michael!!!" I think you can guess why. Anyway, Michael cleaned up all his messes and has not made another mess since. And if you believed the last part of that sentence, then I know you have not spent enough time with Michael. Would you like to babysit?
*And Isaac is Wile E. Coyote since he doesn't talk. I haven't figured out what Looney Tunes characters the other two are yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment