Thursday, February 24, 2011

Isaac started preschool

Isaac started preschool last week.  This school is a pre-K special ed program in a regular elementary school.  Unfortunately, the school is neither Jesse's school nor the school in our neighborhood.  So now we get to deal with a third school.  There will be a bus coming to pick him up, and I will be picking him up when school is done since the bus drop-off time is right when I'm picking up Jesse, and I've yet to learn how to be in two places at the same time.  I was a little worried that Isaac wouldn't want to get on the bus, or that he would be sad that he would be going without me (egocentric I know, but he's only three).  But Isaac was excited to get on the bus and didn't look back. Silly me for worrying.

His talking is coming along well.  He's started stringing two words together.  He has a bright yellow winter coat, and the other day he called it "nana coat" since it's as yellow as a banana.

In other news, Peter is now walking with very little falling down.  He's also started saying "no," but for some reason he only says it when I sing.  Strange baby.  I didn't think my singing was that bad.

No comments: