Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It must have been some party if you lost your underwear

Guess what I found in my front yard today?  A pair of Michael's underwear.  It was right next to the sidewalk, so everyone passing by could see it.  I honestly don't know how it got there.  Michael doesn't know how it got there either. (Not like I'm surprised he can't remember.  I let Michael hold the fire clicker today while I got some logs out of the basement, and when I came out of the basement he had lost it.  I mean he only had it for maybe 5 minutes. We still haven't found it.)  .

It must be a sign we have too many kids if our dirty laundry is spilling out onto the lawn.  Maybe since it was raining today I can claim I was trying a new energy-efficient form of washing.....

No comments: