Anyone remember the cartoon Inspector Gadget? I think it was on Nickelodeon when I was growing up. It was about a mostly unaware detective who somehow managed to solve cases either through luck or the intervention of his niece Penny and his dog Brain. He also had cool gadgets like a helicopter rotor that would come out of his hat, or springs in his legs that he could activate by saying, "Go, go gadget-copter" or "Go, go gadget-springs." I recently introduced my kids to this classic cartoon, and Michael has elaborated on the theme. Now we hear from him, "Go, go gadget-lightsaber" and "Go, go gadget-jet pack."
1 comment:
I added this to my netflix streaming list, and Maddy loves it. I've gotten her hooked* on Anamaniacs, Freakazoid, Fraggles, Muppets, and Inspector Gadget. My childhood loves!
*Well, when I let her watch TV, which might be twice a month. Yeah, I'm one of those.
Post a Comment